- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile and is a potent antioxidant.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health, and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel, and muscle functions.
FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
Immune System Support
Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Non-allergenic Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.
1 scoop 11.88 Grams contains:
- Calories 48
- Fat Calories 8
- Total Fat 1 g
- Sat. Fat 0 g
- Cholest. 0 g
- Sodium 40 mg
- Total Carb. 9 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin A 743IU
- Vitamin C 77.69 mg
- Calcium 25.8 mg
- Iron 2.57 mg
- Sodium 32 mg
- Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2™ brand) 2,000 mg
- Soy Lecithin Powder 1,500 mg
- Spirulina 1,000 mg
- Barley Grass Powder 500 mg
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 500 mg
- Carrot Powder 400 mg
- Bromelain (80 GDU) 360 mg
- Papain 300 mg
- Red Grape Seed Extract 300 mg
- Chorella-Cracked Cell Powder 250 mg
- Wheat Grass Powder 250 mg
- Red Raspberry Powder 250 mg
- Apple Pectin 250 mg
- Acerola Berry Juice Powder 200 mg
- Beet Juice Powder 200 mg
- Cauliflower Powder 200 mg
- Flax Seed Meal 200 mg
- Parsley Juice Powder 200 mg
- Rose Hips 200 mg
- Spinach Leaf Powder 200 mg
- Non-Dairy Probiotic Culture (1.2 Billion C.F.U.) 200 mg
- Royal Jelly 150 mg
- Bee Pollen 100 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- Blueberry Powder 100 mg
- Broccoli Powder 100 mg
- Cranberry Juice Powder 100 mg
- Horsetail Rush 100 mg
- Bilberry Extract (25 % Anthocyanidins) 80 mg
- Oat Beta Glucans 75 mg
- Milk Thistle 60 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Powder 60 mg
- DMG HCI 50 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 50 mg
- Green Tea Extract 50 mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus 50 mg
- Aloe Leaf Powder 50 mg
- Stevia 35 mg
- Licorice Glycomil 5 mg
Other Ingredients: natural apple flavor, cinnamon powder.
This product is vegetarian and free of egg, gluten, milk, rice, yeast, added sugars, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 packet/scoop (11.88 g) daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Allergy Information: contains lecithin (from soy).
*These statements have not been evaluated be the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.